Please read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing a Privilege Card:
1. The Card is issued on a per individual basis and is not transferrable.
2. Valid supporting proof of both name and address (e.g. driving licence) is required when both purchasing the Card and also when using the Card at Anglesey Model Village. E.g. driving licence
3. The Card is valid whenever the model village or café are open (See website for opening times) from the date of purchase up to and including the card expiry date. Note that the site may close unexpectedly due to adverse weather conditions.
4. Discounted entry to the model village applies to the standard entry price only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer on the day of admission.
5. Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by a Card holding adult.
6. Unless otherwise specified, the Card discount does not apply to purchases of cold drinks, ice cream' confectionery or gift shop.
7. Use of the Card does not apply to pre-bookings, including group visits.
8. Lost cards will not be replaced.
9. Once a Privilege Card is purchased, no refund applies to the Card.
10. Unless otherwise specified, Card discounts do not apply during special events.
Management can change the Card Terms and Conditions and also have final say on whether an individual claim on the Card is valid. Other exclusions may apply.